Friday, July 13, 2012

Recovered Anorexic and Pregnant

I don't call myself recovered too often.  I normally say 'recovering', but lately, I have felt OK saying recovered.  To no one else, only in my own head does those words come about.  Oh, and of course, here.  To you.

I'm pregnant, eating normally, not exercising excessively, not purging in any form and I generally don't battle every bite of food.  I don't think obsessively about how I will lose weight here or change this about myself. 

Maybe time does heal.

Do I like the way my body looks?  Not really.  Except for the precious baby that grows in my belly, I'm not super appreciative of my form.  But I don't hate it either.


I feel the need to exercise, to lose weight, the get toned, but I know that time isn't now. 

I'll have time for that in the future.  Right now, I need to continue being a recovered anorexic, pregnant and a happy mother. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a lovely baby and a lovely birth. Be kind to your baby's mom. My three babies are teens, now, and just as beautiful as the day they were born. And you know what surprises me? I feel more beautiful as I have gotten older. Healing never ends.~Wendy

I have a recovery blog, finally, even though I have healed years ago... It is at battleofthemirror.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...